Saturday, September 5, 2009

Forest Gump

It's been awhile since I've been emotionally touched by a movie I'd randomly see. Have you ever heard of a movie by Tom Hanks with the title of this post?


Forest Gump. . A beautiful, unique piece of work. . Such fine actors and actresses accompanied by a spectacular storyline, amazed and touched every inch of my soul. . It did. . By the way, sent shivers down my spine. I wish I was more like Forest, innocent and never strays away too far from what he's supposed to think. . Then I realized that no matter how much you've gained in life, thought on the surface you'd portray happiness, deep down in your little tiny heart you're never satisfied. . Humans - we're never satisfied with what we have. .It's just the way we are. .

If someone wasn't selfish enough, nobody would be labelled as "too poor". If someone could have just gave something, they wouldn't even have to come up with the word "war". . If somebody could have lent a helping hand, then nobody would be feeling a little "lost"...

I couldn't see the outline of my life. . I've got big dreams but nothing to reach them..*yet* Because I'm such a liar that I feel scared to believe that I could do it. . What if everything I've ever wanted to do just turned out as a big fat lie to myself? What if I was thrown out by my own dreams and fell into some place where nobody could save me and not even myself?

I hope things would turn out as they should, and I hope the world will always spin around in a circle. . Cos if it would spin in complicated ways and turned all topsy turvey, I sure don't want to be the first to fall. .

If you haven't watched this, please do search for it. . I can tell you that it's worth while. . Give yourself some brain washing sessions and I do hope things would work out for you. .

No comments:

Post a Comment