Friday, October 2, 2009

Can't Figure It Out



Yes. .
It is hard to accept a transaction
of Life. .

Everyday the same routine. . But it is a lot more free than Chung Hua. . I can still remember that everyday morning, sitting in Eric's class and talking to him 'bout how i feel day after day. .' It has been awhile and I can feel the distance is even longer and further from my friends. Hmmm. . .

On the first day, sitting outside the class waiting, even they are just in front of me, but we are still strangers. . But now i make some new friends like "Chau Ped Ped", Tangki, ChrisDog, Alton and "Techno Kid". . Seeing them chattering, it makes me miss my friends, those days of happiness. . Sigh. .

I do not expect to meet someone who is equivalent to them here though. . Coz' I know no matter what, those friends that I met in Chung Hua, are those who accompanied me through my primary school life. . Well, guys, I really miss you !!! Hope everything is fine. . And sorry that I am really busy with things now. .

Sigh. . .

This two days are very bored. . *SERIOUSLY*
Cuz *Somebody's handphone is run out of credit. .
Sigh. . Damn boring. .

Tomorrow i think i'll going to Parkson cuz it's the time to buy present. .
I've wasting too much time on those stupid tuition. .
This cause i didn't have the time to buy it. .

And today's football match was completely SUCKS!?!?
Don't even enter the semi-final match. . Wad the ****

Nevermind. . Just hope that tomorrow plan's will be fine as i think. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment