Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nights


You know,
life suddenly becomes so boring
when you leave me. .

i try to catch you back,
try to retrieve those memories. .
line by line,
of what you've said to me. .

you every single smile,
there are very adorable. .
very...

time is all i need,
give me time,
then maybe possibility grows?

tons of thoughts
that kept inside of me,
i do not know when i can tell you. .

coz' you always turn me down,
switch me off. .

sometimes,
i think i put in too much effort,
trying to float above our problems. .

yes
i do admit. .
why you choose to leave. .

that big difference in both lives,
i know i can never chase you up. .
the gap,
is where we are lost in. .

you know,
every night,
i think. .

i think that maybe some other night
you can be right beside me.
coz' all i know for now is that,
you are the only one i can pour my love on. .

now i am here,
proving i can live on my own,
proving what i tell you of being a good student,
proving that i am not scared of this place i am in,
proving to you that when i see you again,
i am fully ready. .

to be honest,
everytime when i start to drink,
it just reminds me of you,
in the car,
with that face of disagreement. .

a bad boy,
you will say. .

there is one thing,
just very one thing
i will ponder for,
ever since that day of separation
do you think of me again?

nights
quiet nights,
winter comes,
soon snow follows. .

and when snow comes
can your smile warm my nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment