Sunday, August 16, 2009

To Someone. .


Every time I think of you,
there is a sudden period of happiness. .
From the first sight I caught of you. .


Somehow,
I knew that you are someone
who will own part of my heart. .
There are feelings I cannot explain,
no matter how hard I try. .


If I were to say 'I Need You',
am I too selfish and childish?
If I were to say "I Love You',
am I too silly and naive?

Me : "Wine, get me some now. ."

To distract my affection on you. .
To stray away my thoughts of you. .
To let me wake up in the morning without imagining you beside me. .
To not having me to think where you are whenever i need you. .
They are between 'Need' and 'Love'. . *SERIOUSLY*

So uncertain and surreal. .
But I really need to clear it out now. .

And move on. .

No comments:

Post a Comment