Friday, October 9, 2009

Classic



What if Romeo did not die with Juliet?
What if Prince Charming did not find Cinderella?
What if Sleeping Beauty kept on sleeping?
What if Snow White was not kissed by the Prince?

... would the ending be different?

So hard that I finally got over someone that I got attracted, someone came in without knocking. . This one shared a lot of similarities to the previous one. . I got tired of figuring if I would treat it as a substitute coz' I was really afraid to lose hope again before I was ready for everything. .

Waiting,
is the most classic act. .

Juliet waited for Romeo. .
Cinderella waited for Prince Charming. .
Sleeping Beauty slept until Prince arrived. .
Snow White got saved by a kiss. .

They asked me to wait. . Wait. . Wait again. .
Coz' no one knew if this one was the one for me. .
Early. . They said too early. .
But wasn't that I could tell if this was the one?

Coz' after all,
I have become too vulnerable,
fearing what they said would come true. .

P.S. THIS IS THE TENSE CAUSE ME TO SHOP HEAVILY WITHOUT THINKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment